[amayausers] Re: Amaya Specific Digitizers

  • From: "Kesavan" <kesavan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 07:35:19 +1000

John,

I can have a look at the design for you no charge. Just send me a Jpeg
or stitch file

Anand

Thanks - I think it's time I go to sleep - between the one design
kicking my butt and trying to get a design digitized properly for a cap
(that sews out fine and looks great on flats - but gets mega distorted
on caps) has left about 5 caps in the trash so far.  Grrr.  So much
still to learn....

Sometimes, it's best to just give up and attack fresh in the morning!

John

27/10/2006