[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya Cruise

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 20:55:35 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/219.html#000001

I agree Ed on the at Sea concept maybe we should put together a survey and see
what everyone is wanting as far as 3 verses 7 day cruises, what kind of classes
they would like to have and the best time of year they would be willing to go,
along with what part of the world they would like to see when not in class...:-)

All the cruise lines are able to accommodate meetings however if we wanted to
do something say at the beginning of the year it might be a little rough as
meeting space believe it or not gets pretty full fast..

Can we put together a survey on here?