[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya Cruise

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 14:04:46 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/5/1/6.html#000080

For those registered on the upcoming Amaya Users Group cruise this is the last
survey before classes will be finalized.

We are only keeping this up for 1 week as we would like to get things finalized
soon after.

Also, please remember to send us your payment for the classes as soon as
possible if you have not done so.

I will be sending out individual emails later today with the survey link, pre
night hotel information if you need it along with payment reminders for
everyone.

Any questions please fill free to call Sue or I with them or email works as
well.

 http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=_2bj9fYjc_2bBXMGVLcdWmq_2fJA_3d_3d

4 months and counting as it is getting cold here in North Dakota!

Thanks;