[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya Cruise

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 18:15:57 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/219.html

Guys,
First of all, "Inside Cabin" is a must.  For the extra money, you'd have to sit
and look out the window to get your money's worth.  You want to see the water?
Go to any edge of the boat.
Second, you don't want a room under the kitchen or disco dance floor.  Try
sleeping under that kind of noise.
Third, we might want a cruise where one day we travel at sea, next day in a
port, next day at sea, port, sea, etc..
This way we can talk shop and enjoy the cruise on different days and not have
to worry about getting up early every day so not to miss the little boat that
takes you to the island.  They call that Island Hopping.  I would think this
would be more for those folks who cruise all the time.
For example:
Left port of New Orleans,
Travel at sea,
Port of Tampa, Florida
Travel at sea,
Port of Cozumel, Mexico & Grand Cayman Islands
Travel at sea,
Return port of New Orleans

As for us all getting together in a meeting room, this would have to be a must.
 Also, access to audio/visual aids would also be great.  I'm sure there are
cruise lines that can accomodate.  Maybe they call them business cruises.

Ed