[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya Cruise

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 15:50:51 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/5/1/5.html#000069

Gini!

  As of right now there is no maintenance class scheduled however that does not
mean there wont be as classes are still being worked out.  To give a good
maintenance class I would think that one would need a machine onboard and that
is the tricky and expensive part as the machine would have to be inspected and
then shipped to the pier ahead of sailing and wait to be loaded when it is our
time to sail.  Not to mention we would have to store the machine in a cabin as
they wont put it in a conference type of room and lock the door as other groups
will be on the cruise as well.
If anyone else has an idea on how we can do a maintenance class we would love
to hear them!

Thanks!