[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya Cruise

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 21:14:19 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/5/1/8.html#000107

That was pretty good I ventured out today as my kids school called and said
they were not running buses this afternoon as the weather was so bad and let me
tell you it is awful.  I jumped in the minivan and on my way to pick the kids
up, in the ditch I went...at least the van got a good wash on one side now and
the kids are at home riding the storm out....Temp is 3 degrees above with it
looking like -30 below the next couple of days but hey heat wave for the
weekend as it is suppose to get to 37 above on Saturday...