[amayausers] Re: Advice on insert

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 18:53:47 UT

This message was posted by Just Sew It on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/190.html

A customer just brought me two specially ordered woven blankets which were
embroidered to her specifications. She made a mistake and wants me to change
one letter in the embroidery. Instead of HUM, we need HCM. I found the font
(New Times Roman), found the letter size (sewed one on backing until it was
right), tell me how you would go about making sure this letter sews in just the
right place between the other two??
Thank you.