[amayausers] Re: Advice on insert

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 20:22:46 UT

This message was posted by Aaron on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/190.html#000006

I normally find a point on each of the letters next to it and make sure those
line up and then I sew a edge walk stitch before sewing in satin or fill so you
can see exactly where its going to go and if your alignment is off the walk
stitches are easy to remove.  Make sure you use long stitches like 25-35 and
not short ones in case you do have to take it out and re-align.