[amayausers] Re: About to Jump In!

  • From: "David Sklar" <dsklar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 15:57:27 -0400

Thanks for your response, Ed.  The fact that you are a tech for other
equipment and have 3 Amayas (and keep buying more) sounds like a
substantial endorsement to me.    You have listed a lot of questions for
me.  If you answered them you could easily get published!  I have done the
things you suggested about research.  The people who do not have Amayas
were very emphatic to stay away.  I have been in the computer field for 30
years and have often been on the leading edge of technology regardless that
everyone recommended what everyone else was using, and I always felt more
productive.  I have the same feeling about this decision.  A couple of
Amaya users & techs have said that having no embroidery experience is often
better because the Amaya is not like the others.  We will find out soon.
Thanks again.

David

buying