[AI] Re: testmail

  • From: "rajesh" <rajeshasudani@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 11:08:31 +0530

Dear Mr. Rajan Babu,

First of all, courtesy of addressing by name, or at least by general noun
friends/members is, in my opinion, prerequisite of any civilized
communication.

Moreover, Mr. Rajan Babu, I never sent testmail personally to your inbox. In
case you have chosen to be a part of group which has hundreds of educated
people as its members, you ought to be sufficiently tolerant to the needs of
unreliable internet contrivances, which surely includes the need to test
once subscription as and when the need arises. Yes, yesterday, I have tested
my subscription twice, and if it is a headache to anybody, he/she ought to
take aspirin, or I should be warned by the moderator, And if he,  our
hon'ble moderator thinks it fit, he may suspend/banish me from the list.

I hope Mr. Rajan Babu would do well to remember that  he is a part of such
an illustrious list as Accessindia and would refrain from making his
headaches public that too in such an unpolished manner.

Rajesh.