[AI] Re: testmail

  • From: rajan <srbabu05@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 22:12:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hello there,

I never agree with your point. Will it be ok for you
if I am sending you
test mail messages hundred times to you or to the
list.

Testing is ok, but, it should be in a limit.

"too much of anything is good for nothing".

Best Regards,

Rajanbabu,
Chennai.

My E-mail: srbabu05@xxxxxxxxx, srbabu05@xxxxxxxxx and