[AI] Re: testmail

  • From: Mahendra <galani@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 14:49:02 +0200

Hi Vikas, my mail came only after  mail from Rajesh,
he explained giving points for sending test mail, but Rajanbabu
will not stop at that, Kiran or no one has problem with test mail,
should he tell (rajanbabu) to others what to do?
in past he picked up fight with Geetha, even after
she said sorry,

i suppose, you should tell him, to stop doing such things,
is he trying to be boss here?
Rajesh and Harish have tryed tell him nicely,
read there email also.
you think people are sending test mail
because they have nothing better to do?