[AI] Re: testmail

  • From: "HP Kotian" <hpkotian@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 11:42:48 +0530

Dear Rajan

If you maintain that you will never agree with me, jolly good! There is no scope for understanding.

I didn't see 100 test mail comming from anyone all through these years.

If you still want to drag on this topic please do it off the list.
Cheers
Harish.

----- Original Message ----- From: "rajan" <srbabu05@xxxxxxxxx>