accessible-iOS Re: still can't move files

  • From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 23:37:29 -0800

I found the apps button and pressed it, but I just get an empty apps tree view. When I am on the tree view, my 4 erro keys do nothing. Then I keep tabbing and see my list of apps on the first page, but since ubi disk is on page 5 in a folder called files 1 of 3, I keep tabbing and I get a list of apps that are in my doc. I tab once more and get a list of pages. I errow down to page 5 and press enter on it and right errow to files one of 3 and press enter on it. Then I down errow thinking I will be in the folder, but no, I am still on the page of folders. So I errow back to files 1 of 3 and shift tab 2 times to get back to the tree view which is still empty.

From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx
To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 19:38:27 -0400

Hi,

in the tree view, arrow down to your IOS device. Tab over to the apps buton and press that. There should then be a table of apps that support file transfer. Select the app you want. Then there should be another table with the files stored in the app on your device.

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info

On Aug 23, 2013, at 7:20 PM, jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi. I pressed ctrl s to show the sidebar and went to sources tree view and I do not see the list of apps that can transfer files. So then I clicked on the iPod button and tabbed around the screen and found my list of folders and apps, but right eroing does not open the folder and pressing enter on it also did not open it. I have UBI disk in a folder and I can not select it to transfer files from it. I looked everywhere in iTunes and the iTunes menus and the view menu and everything and could not get file transfer working. I have files on ubidisk i need on my pc. Please help. Thank you. With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221

To adjust your membership options please visit: //www.freelists.org/list/accessible-ios

To adjust your membership options please visit: //www.freelists.org/list/accessible-ios With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221