accessible-iOS Re: solara

  • From: "zoe" <fiogkos@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 14:37:48 -0400

that's wonderful, don't rush through the levels because in the higher levels
you will need a lot of gold.  I am on level 20 and have over a million gold
because the higher you get the more buildings cost and the price is higher
to train your heros.  Also build as much as the individual level will allow
you so that you can collect gold as much as possible.
Regards
Zoe
Twitter
@FiogkosZoe

Love isn't sex, butterflies in your stomach, gifts, etc. Love is not being
able to imagine your life without the person that drives you crazy on a
daily bases