accessible-iOS Re: solara

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 15:39:23 -0700

I believe it is support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx but someone can correct me on this one.

--
Teachers have a sacred task:
It is to give children the skills to understand the world and an expectation
that the world is a trustworthy place; that it is full of light, and love, and
music and that each student deserves--and will have--their own place in it and
the chance to play their own song.
And, as much of these expectations are transmitted non-verbally---and in
Chela's case--out of sight...it is the voice and touch of a Teacher that sheds
light on what the world can be.
Academics---and no one will ever change my mind on this---take a distant second
place. ---Dr. Bil Hawkins
--
Chela Robles a Nationally Certified person in Customer Service, certified by
the National Retail Federation Foundation (NRF): http://www.nrffoundation.com/

On 8/1/2013 3:04 PM, zoe wrote:
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to share my thoughts with you on the game Solara.
On all these lists I kept on hearing about this game but wasn't interested, just plainly because it didn't seem to be my cup of tea. One day I was bored and thought to my self what is the big deal with this game? Why is everyone talking about it so much. Well, I downloaded it to my iPhone 4s and ever since I can't put the iPhone down, not only that but my husband who is fully sighted tries to steal the phone away from me when I'm busy so he can play. Firstly I'm so impressed at how accessible this game is. Secondly I love the sound effects that I have the game running all day, even when I'm waiting to restock in food or something, I just have it next to me and the sound of the ocean relaxes me so much, side note I love the ocean so much, that if I believed in past lives and all that, then I'm sure I was a dolphin or mermaid, while I first had the game running and my husband had know idea about the game, he thought he was going crazy and was looking to find crickets in our house. The game needs a lot of patients to succeed but it's also very entertaining. I never thought I would like a strategy game, or anything like that but I'm so hooked that I decided to share my thoughts with you guys. I hope people try it out, and I'd like to know if anyone knows the developer info because I'm so impressed I'd like to thank them and share my thoughts with them, also do these developers make other games similar? Mind you if they do it will be a while until I can start another game because I'm only on level 18 and have a long way to go until I finish this game, but when I'm done I would like to start something just as entertaining and accessible. Thanks for listening all and boy is it hard to gather esper, for those just starting the game don't waist your esper for food and stupid things you'll need it later. Before I go I know this app has in app purchases but now that I've played this game I'd gladly pay for it if it wasn't free.
Regards
Zoe
TwitterLove isn't sex, butterflies in your stomach, gifts, etc. Love is not being able to imagine your life Twitter
@FiogkosZoe
Love isn't sex, butterflies in your stomach, gifts, etc. Love is not being able to imagine your life with the person that drives you crazy on a daily bases with the person that drives you crazy on a daily bases