accessible-iOS Re: solara

  • From: "Sharon" <smace26@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 05:44:03 -0500

Hi Jasmin,
Well I will try to answer some of your questions. You don't really need
esper to expand your castle. To expand your castle there are 1 of 2 ways to
expand. A lot of times if you look in your quest there is a quest listed to
expand your castle, or you can go to build and then there is a place where
it says upgrade and you click on that and if you swipe you will hear it tell
you how much you need to upgrade. To increase your population that usually
comes when you add more additions to your castle. A lot of the game is
geared on doing your quests.

Hth,

Sharon