[accesscomp] Re: xp home support

  • From: "arlene" <nedster6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 10:05:24 -0800

Oh? I have used dos computers in that time. I didn't think they'd be workable in this day in age. I can see if somebody is using a manual type writer. Because what if the computer doesn't work. You need to work on some project. You need the work done. then by all means use the type writer. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Pietruk" <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>