[accesscomp] Re: adjusting volume in Windows XP

  • From: "Reginald George" <adapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 10:24:03 -0500

You can either
1.  press insert s in Window eyes to get to the system tray, arrow down to
volume, and press enter, then tab through the settings and adjust the sliders
with page up and page down or,
2.  go to the start menu, all programs, accessories, entertainment, volume
control and press enter which should take you into the mixer, then press tab
once to be on the main volume slider and page up or page down or,
3.  press windows R for the run box, type sndvol32 and press enter, and do the
same thing.

Reg