[accesscomp] Re: Need recommendations for a new notetaker

  • From: "Scott Granados" <gsgranados@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 08:09:11 -0800

Nothing special is required by the company to install the software. There is a very good mobilespeak user group where you can ask questions. Also, depending on your dealer you might be able to receive support either free or more comprihensive with a service contract. It's not difficult though and if you can read e-mail you can most likely install mobile speak, it's really simple to install.

I also am setting up to sell these devices so could give you pointers. My plan is to sell already configured pre optimized devices. The learning curve is high just to say up front but it's also very worth it in my opinion.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sue Buckley" <suebuckley25@xxxxxxxxxxx>