[accesscomp] Re: Need recommendations for a new notetaker

  • From: "Frank Ventura" <Frank.Ventura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accesscomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 10:31:28 -0500

Sue, different models of phones do have different reception abilities.
However this is really subjective and is hard to determine without trial
and error. The best you can do is narrow your choice to a few that would
work for you and then Google search the model numbers to see if there
are any reports of poor performance. This is not as much of a factor as
availability of towers.
Frank Ventura, MCP