[access-uk] Re: when I tried to run Regscrub XP to remove those Freedom Scientific products MSN turned up on my system. Why should this be?

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 16:20:09 +0100

Another, paid for alternative registry repair tool is Registry First
Aid, from Rose City Software.  This program is another of those pieces
of software targeted on one task.  It offers to do a backup, or
restore point before finding errors and offering corrections, which it
does in two or three views, and I use the safe to remove' list.

I recall someone on this thread commenting that though disckeeper
speeded up his machine, it didn't do anything when it came to starting
Windows.  That's one area that a good registry repair tool will
improve on.

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: