[access-uk] Re: when I tried to run Regscrub XP to remove those Freedom Scientific products MSN turned up on my system. Why should this be?

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 16:07:48 +0100

I installed Regscrub a while ago and about the third or fourth time I ran it I suddenly noticed it was wiping my entire C drive out. I stopped it but it was too late and had to do full re-install of everything. I now use Registry Fix. which is great, finds any errors fast and corrects with no problems else where. When I was looking on the web it was listed on several sites as the best registry application of them all. Not the cheapest but the best never is.

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>