[access-uk] Re: what's happened to solona?

  • From: Barry Toner <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 19:35:44 +0000

Hi,

Well folks if you're simply not willing to give an alternative a go, you cant'
really complain.  If you have a legitimate reason that's one thing, but simply
saying, "I've used this browser, and I don't want to", you can't really
complain.  Well, you can complain but it'll get you nowhere.  Maybe try the OCR
plugin for NVDA which is free of charge, or JFWv13 that has an OCR.

Regards,
Barry.