[access-uk] Re: Audio described DVD's?

  • From: Jonathan <digitaltoast@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 19:40:52 +0000

Hmmm, I just tried that and it's offering me 887 dvd and 382 blu-ray.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/b?ie=UTF8&node=680949011

You can, of course, search the audio description category, or browse genres.
Television › Children's TV

I'm not sure how that makes searching "tiresome", it seems rather easy to me.