[access-uk] Re: what's happened to solona?

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 18:17:06 -0000

If you won't use Firefox, installation seems pretty pointless. There are some sites, Easyjet is an example, which run much better with JAWS under Firefox. I'm sure there will be sites which run better under IE. Be flexible. use Firefox.

Iain
-----Original Message----- From: Eleanor Burke
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 5:51 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: what's happened to solona?

I installed both but I still will not use Firefox.