[access-uk] Re: surely not?

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 11:59:52 +0100

I have an old Toshiba Tecra circa 2002 that has spent most of it's life on the
mains with occasional battery excersions.  My battery is far from useless
though after 4 or more years you may not be able to expect 100 percent charge
but it is still pretty close.

My advice would be a take it off mains every now and again and run off battery
once in a while that way the battery gets a bit of exercise and will stay good
enough should you ever need it.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology