[access-uk] Re: setting audio book markers

  • From: Amro Bilal <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 01:42:51 +0000

Hi Andrew,

You can use Audible Manager to listen to books instead of WMP. To set a
bookmark in Audible Manager it's Control B. Audible Manager remembers the place
in the book where you left off too. There's a section in the Jaws help files
about using Audible Manager with Jaws; you'll find all you need in there. The
Audible Manager topic comes under (Popular Applications with Jaws) book in the
help files.

Happy reading!
Amro