[access-uk] Re: setting audio book markers

  • From: Amro Bilal <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 12:38:51 +0000

Hi Andrew, no worries mate. I think you're looking in the wrong place all
together. I take it you have already installed the Audible software? Go to
Start menu>All Programs>Audible Manager submenu, and run the Audible Manager,
not the Audible Download Manager. In Audible Manager you should find your
library and the books you downloaded.

I'm happy to help as much as I can no problems but yeah Audible support teem is
quite good. I've tried them more than once by email and phone and they were
always very helpful, and the people I spoke to were aware of Jaws and screen
readers too.

Hope that helps a bit and feel free to come back if you need more help!

Cheers,
Amro