[access-uk] Re: sending exe files with plusnet

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 09:22:34 +0100

I use the premier package as for various reasons, a static IP is useful to
me and I use fax to email quite a lot.  You need the business packages now
to get these features but the prices seem OK.  I have asked some questions
of plus.net and am waiting for answers.

The introduction of the new MY Way package does seem to have lead to another
dip in quality of telephone support.  Let's hope this is a temporary thing.

Cheers

graham