[access-uk] Re: sending exe files with plusnet

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 22:51:53 +0100

Hi patricia.  I used plus.net to send an exe file to another account and it
worked though they do have a bewildering array of products to choose from
and they do in my opinion make it over complicated.

Broadband your way is only one product butit has various options within it
so I think it is more of a marketing exercise than anything.

I have another plusnet question which is certainly on topic but will send it
as a separate  message.
Regards

Graham