[access-uk] Re: problem subscribing on a freelist hosted mailing list

  • From: catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 23:17:39 +0100

Hi,

Sorry if you've already tried this already or it doesn't apply but
when they send you the confirmation request do they only offer the
option of doing it by e-mail, or is there the option of clicking on a
link too?  I can't remember about freelists but quite a few listserves
give clicking on a unique link as an alternativ...

Catherine