[access-uk] Re: problem subscribing on a freelist hosted mailing list

  • From: "Lyn & Twinny" <keanemaniac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 17:54:38 +0200

Alex,
I have j ust now tried to subscribe to the NVDA list with a different email account and I still get the same emails back telling me that no command was found or invalid command. I am really lost there...not sure what to do next. Anyway thanks for your suggestions.
Lyn & Twinny.
*******
skype=keanemaniac
email & msn =
keanemaniac@xxxxxxxxx
*******
(...) "Believing, believing
I believe
You might stumble and come closer now
If I stay then I'm alone
If I go then it will mean Waiting on my own
It's the pattern of my life
When you care and you cannot feel
And you know that it's for real
You just leave me on my own