[access-uk] Re: pop up blocks

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 23:21:58 +0100

Hmm Wendy - ah i think i know what's happening here now. Perhaps what you
need to do is go into the popup blocker settings, and add the URL. To do
this, go into the Popup blocker as you did earlier. Once in this sub-menu,
arrow down to the settings dialog. Tab to the field which allows you to
enter an address, and type it in. Next, Tab next to the Add button, or hit
ALT A. Finally, Tab to 'Close, and hit enter. Note i found you have to
re-start, or at least re-start IE for the new settings to take effect.

Thinking about it though, if you've disabled the blocker, then it should be
allowing them anyway. However i guess its possible you need to again -
restart the browser.

Try adding the address though and see what happens, and maybe it'd be as
well to enable the blocker again. HTH

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews