[access-uk] Re: THE BUG

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 08:03:09 +0100

Ian,

Thanks for the article.  One thing about the Bug is that aparently the
display is slightly larger than on the Tempis-1, and the design makes
the display possibly easier for someone like me to access, as its not
fixed to the radio, so if I want to read it I have to move the radio off
the table, as I can't get that low!

Does this make a difference?

Thanks.
Andrew.