[access-uk] Re: pop up blocks

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 20:36:12 +0100

Hi Wendy,

you need to access the Information bar. Once you've okayed the dialogue
informing you the pop-up has been blocked, press ALT + N to access it. Next,
use your arrow keys to arrow through the choices.

If this for some reason doesn't work, we'll maybe look into your IE security
settings. HTH

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews