[access-uk] Re: podcasts in iOS11

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "carol.pearson29" for DMARC)
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2017 16:15:01 +0000

Iain, I would really miss not being able to change speed of listening so please let me know whether or not that feature is present in Pocket Casts. Having started my Sonos adventure recently, I want to make the most of it.

Carol P

On 11/5/2017 7:54 PM, Iain Lackie wrote:

I actually quite like the way the Podcast app works under iOS11. However, as I like more often than not to listen to podcasts on Sonos, I decided this morning to bite the bullet and install Pocket Casts. So far, so good. The interface is quite straightforward and of course it works well with Sonos.

Iain

On 5 Nov 2017, at 6:33 pm, Steve Nutt <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hi,

At the same time, why suffer if you don’t need to? You can end up spending more time than a couple of quid’s worth, just to get it working.

The Apple podcasting app is a very stripped down version of any podcasting app, there are tons more better ones out there.

All the best

Steve