[access-uk] Re: podcasts in iOS11

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "carol.pearson29" for DMARC)
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2017 21:49:04 +0000

Did I see somewhere that they can be deleted (presumably easily enough) after 2 days?

Sorry if my mind is playing tricks but it might be worth taking a look at the Help section.

Carol P

On 11/8/2017 6:10 PM, CJ &AA MAY wrote:

Mandy has shared another way to delete my unwanted podcast episodes.

I hope I get all these steps right:

Double tap on podcasts

Select the "library" tab at the bottom of the page

Double tap on your desired podcasts

Double tap on "play"

Now swipe to the mini player and double tap

Now swipe to the track position and swipe up until the podcast has expired.

Now when you read your list of episodes it should say it has been read and the download will be removed.

It's fiddly and convoluted compared with when you could just swipe up with one finger and delete an episode.

I have tried Ian's suggestion but can't find a "more" option on the rota.

If anyone knows a simpler way to delete the episodes, do share it!

Alison