[access-uk] outlook on the iphone

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 19:04:12 +0000

hi also right then with my outlook on the iphone i have re installed it and it
is asking me to set up an account i do have my email working on the pc which is
my plusnet account now there is an office 365 account or outlook dot com
account or exchange account then yahoo then icloud then google and imap
i did think it would sync with my outlook account on the pc i have paid for the
office 365 on the pc and thought it would just sync when using the apps. if i
put in from the office 365 account my email address and passsword it says no
account with this email exists so a bit stuck