[access-uk] window 10

  • From: David Weston <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk access-uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 19:28:49 +0000

Hi, My wife has bought a new windows 10 computer, and we have found that it has
voice over built in, only had a quiche look so far will do more investigation
in the next few days. So wondering if one needs to buy very over price screen
readers if the inbuilt voice works on windows 10.
If anyone else has found this out and has managed to make the built in voice
work I would like to know?
David.** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-