[access-uk] Re: nano

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 12:51:32 -0000

Hi Joe,

Sounds like you have a problem with your SAPI driver.  Do the following:-

1.      Go to the folder c:\windows\inf on your machine.

2.      Locate the file SAPI5.INF in that folder.

3.      Press your applications key or right click the file, and select
install.

Note, you will need your Windows XP CD for this to work, most likely.

All the best

Steve

  _____