[access-uk] Re: nano

  • From: "Negoslav Sabev" <negi4a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 17:27:07 +0200

Hello Joe and welcome to the list. Unfortunately I don't have Nano myself, but
hope the following info is helpful.

Yes, they have speech.
It speaks menus, genres, playlists, Artist and song names and titles, pretty
much everything you wish to know.
As soon as you plug it into the MP3 port, ITunes will activate the voice
feature, thus, no sighted help is needed.

You can read more info on
http://blindworldblog.blogspot.com/2008/09/talking-ipod-nano-demo.html

Negoslav