[access-uk] Re: n82

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 15:36:03 -0000

There are quite a few N82s in circulation now with users (including
those we sell to) and as far as I know message forwarding is not a
specific issue with that model of phone,  It may help to know if there
is an error message that apperas or at what point things are going
wrong.

I don't have a Nokia N82 to hand but I have been using successive
versions of series 60 3rd edition on the Nokia N95 (as used on the Nokia
N82 with only minor tweaks) and there is no problem that I know of.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support
www.sightandsound.co.uk

Mail:
Tristram: tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Technical: Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
General - info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone:
Support line: 0845 634 7979

Sight and Sound Technology Limited is a company registered in England
and Wales, with company number 1408275.

Sight and Sound Technology
Welton House North Wing
Summerhouse Road