[access-uk] Re: n82

  • From: "Linda Gaitskell" <runningsun27@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 17:17:07 -0000

Hi Tristram,  the instructions you have very kindly written are exactly what I
am already doing except when I get to step 10 and press key 1 I am not being
given the option to send or any other option.  Talks just says key 1 and one of
the names which I have selected to forward the message to is shown.

Thanks
Linda