[access-uk] Re: n82

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 16:35:41 -0000

Dear Linda

Let us see if we are all understanding eachother then all may possibly
become clear.  It may seem like I am teaching granny to suck eggs but I
am not:
1    Open the menus and select "messaging" and press centre of joypad
for enter.
2    Press down arrow and locate "inbox" and enter on that.
3    Now locate the message you wish to forward and press enter on that,
this message will then open for you.
4    Press function 1 and use arrows to select "Forward" option and
press enter on that.
5    The next step gives you the same message with the "to:" edit field
blank.
6    Press F1 and then press enter on "Add recipient".
7    In the next step you have a list with a series of checkboxes for
each contact you wish to forard the message onto.  You can add more than
one by the way.
8    Locate the desired contact and press the enter on that.
9    Press Function 1 to "OK" out of this list.  Dependin on your
contacts details and whether they have more than one contact you will
have a list of their numbers to select from.
9a    Where contacts have multiple phone numbers use arrows to select
desired one and press enter on it.
9b    If your contact only has the one phone number you are focused back
on the "To:" edit field with their name filled in.  You can at this
stage press Function 1 and down arrow and select "Add recipients" for
further contacts if you did not add multiples already.
10    Press Function 1 and select "send" and you should then be away
sending your message.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support
www.sightandsound.co.uk

Mail:
Tristram: tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Technical: Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
General - info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone:
Support line: 0845 634 7979

Sight and Sound Technology Limited is a company registered in England
and Wales, with company number 1408275.

Sight and Sound Technology
Welton House North Wing
Summerhouse Road