[access-uk] Re: milestone M311 recording question

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 20:22:07 +0100

Hi Graham,

What about my favourite then, the Edirol R-09?  It does not speak, but it is
accessible, as it only has seven menus, and they don't wrap.  If you want
further info, don't hesitate to contact me.  To find out more about the
device, go to http://www.edirol.co.uk.  It is smaller than the PTR2, and the
recording quality, even with the built-in stereo mics, is pretty darned
good.

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,