[access-uk] milestone M311 recording question

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 23:26:30 +0100

Hi all.

I was asked today about the recording quality of the Milestone M311.  not
interested in it for recording broadcast quality stuff, but may want to take
audio notes.  I can't find much by doing a web search for "milestone m311" in
google.  Is there a built in microphone? can you plug a microphone in?

This is really only just about access technology but RNIB doesn't say whether
or not there is a microphone.  I would have to download the whole instructions
to find Out I suppose.

Cheers

Graham

Home Phone: 0207 265 9493