[access-uk] Re: just noticed an update for tellorion

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 14:34:35 +0100

Hi Steve

I'm not knocking Telorion, it is a great concept that many will like.  But
the S3 probably isn't available on contract any more, and the S4 Mini will
go the same way very soon.  That leaves the option to currently buy one or
the other outright, but at £560 or £500, it isn't open to every individual.
I've had mine almost two months and there hasn't been any sign of another
handset added to the list, and while I completely agree with you and John
that it isn't easy to do this, the lack of choice will greatly detract from
the appeal to purchase in the end.  I don't doubt for a second that the
company is committed and doing its best, but if Telorion is to be widely
available to use, then more phones have to be on offer.  I guess this is the
argument against the sort of garden-walled effect, but I know not everyone
can use touchscreen technology, enter Telorion! (smile).

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx
thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx