[access-uk] Re: just noticed an update for tellorion

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2014 09:03:08 +0100

Hi CJ

You appear to be coming through to the list now! (smile).

I was just trying to make the point that people wanting to buy Telorion will
have a job to do so if they wish to take their phone out on contract.  This
has nothing to do with wanting the latest and greatest, there are only two
phones to choose from at present, and you would struggle to get either on
contract.  That's all I am saying, just that if they don't get a move on
with new handsets, there won't even be a choice.

Anyway, fingers crossed we see the likes of the S5 and Nexus 5 appearing
with Telorion.  I am happy with the S4 Mini and have no wish to change to
run Telorion, but anyone coming into the Telorion project might want a new
model, and they might only want a contract rather than do as I did and
purchase it outright.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx