[access-uk] Re: just noticed an update for tellorion

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 21:48:07 +0100

Hi Jackie,

It's not as simple as that, if it were they would do it.

Putting custom ROMs on different phones yields different results, which
causes some incompatibilities.  Yes we'd all like to see it on all handsets,
but because of the nature of Android, it will not happen.

Fear not though, they are still working on more handsets.

All the best

Steve

--
Computer Room Services